Trick or Treat at the Track- Gates Open 11:30 AM
Churchill Downs & Our Charitable Partners invites little ghouls and goblins to Trick-or-Treat at the Track during Family Adventure Day. Enjoy Halloween fun under the Twin Spires, a day of thrilling racing, and over 20 activities that kids under 12 can enjoy including:
- Family activities run from 11:30 AM until the conclusion of last race
- Trick-or-Treat from 12-4PM- (Free with Family Adventure Day ticket) *kids should bring their own bag to collect candy
- Kids are encouraged to dress in costume; adults may as well but may not wear masks
- Stick Horse Races: Register for your chance to be selected as a contestant
- Meet & Greet: Spiderman & Tinkerbell 12:30 PM-3:30 PM
- Disney Princesses Throughout the Track:12:30 PM-3:30 PM
Families, don't miss out on the Family Four Pack which includes 4 Family Adventure Day tickets, 4 family meals from the concession stands within the Family Adventure Day area and 2 racing programs. Either purchase 4 for $48 General Admission tickets or 4 Box Seats for $64. Click Here to purchase Family Four Pack Tickets (day of the event, Four Pack Tickets are no longer available online but may be purchased at the box office).
Trick or Treat and Family Adventure Day activities will take place rain or shine.
Do you want to take you family?!?
Macaroni Kid Louisville Central has a Family Four Pack for one (1) lucky subscriber!!! Click here to enter to win!! Be sure you comment, like and share our social media posts with your friends!!! Deadline to enter is 12 noon on October 23rd 2019!!! Good Luck!!
Macaroni Kid Louisville Central - Bringing Family Friendly Events and Activities directly to you! Not a subscriber? Click Here to receive your FREE weekly e-newsletter from Macaroni Kid Louisville Central!