Do you have a child who loves dinosaurs? Then taking them to Jurassic Quest would be an amazing treat.
Jurassic Quest is the LARGEST and most REALISTIC dinosaur event in North America, and is now EVEN BIGGER!!
What’s new at Jurassic Quest:
- HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
- NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
- 30 NEW dinosaurs! OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Ouranosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, and even walking dinosaurs!
- NEW activities!
- NEW walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
- NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
- NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
- NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
Tips when attending Jurassic Quest:
- Strollers and wagons are welcome!
- Be sure to bring your camera There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
- Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables.
- You can leave and re-enter within the same day, just be sure to get your hands stamped before you leave!
- The venue provides food vendors! However, you can also leave a cooler in your car and go out to eat, and then re-enter within the same day!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND TICKET PRICES AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
Or you can try your luck! Macaroni Kid Louisville Central has 4 tickets to giveaway to (1) one lucky subscriber for Jurassic Quest! Make sure you like our social media posts and don't forget to enter HERE!